61AF High Temperature Air-to-Water Heat Pump
Nominal heating capacity 21 to 102 kW
- The AquaSnap high-temperature heat pump range was designed for commercial applications such as the heating of offices, apartments and hotels as well as domestic hot water production in new and refurbished buildings.
- The main features of this product range are:-Energy savings: The 61AF range is certified to the Eurovent energy efficiency class A with a coefficient of performance (COP) of over 4.
- This complies with the COP required by the Ecolabel certification.
- Ease-of-installation: The high-temperature AquaSnap heat pumps incorporate an optional hydronic module with a multi-speed pump.
- Easy integration: The low noise levels of the 61AF heat pump and its very compact chassis reduce the noise disturbance from the unit.
- Application flexibility: The operating range allows outside temperatures down to -20°C and leaving water temperatures up to 65°C for domestic hot water applications.