48EN/EH Packaged Rooftop Unit with Integrated Gas Burner
All-in-one packaged unit with built in gas burner
- Cooling units and heat pumps are autonomous air-air units with a compact monoblock, horizontal rooftop design with a built in natural or propane gas burner (in accordance with the gas Directive 90/396 EEC).
- They are equipped with centrifugal and axial fans, air coils, hermetic scroll compressors and electronic control with microprocessor, components optimised for the R-410A refrigerant.
- These units have been designed for the air conditioning of large surface areas used for business or industry in areas with particularly low outdoor temperatures in winter.
- A vast number of options meet numerous operating demands thus enabling quick installation and reliable operation.
- All of the units are tested and checked in the factory.
- Series 48EN/EH: 2 cooling circuits, 2 compressors, 10 models: 241 / 321 / 361 / 242 / 322 / 362 / 420 / 485 / 540 / 600.
- 48EN Series: Autonomous air-air cooling units with a compact horizontal rooftop design with a built in gas burner.
- 48EH Series: Autonomous reversible air-air heat pump units with a compact horizontal rooftop design with a built in gas burner.