38NZ/NF & 40NZ/NF Split System Units
Split system units with a vast number of options
- Cooling units and heat pumps feature units with a splitsystem construction with components optimised for the refrigerant R-410A.
- They are presented in two different elements:
-An outdoor unit (38NZ/NF series) equipped with centrifugal fan, hermetic scroll-type compressor and electric panel with electronic control.
- -An indoor unit or air-conditioning unit (40NZ/NF series) equipped with centrifugal fan and expansion valve.
- A vast number of options meet numerous operating demands.
- All of the units are tested and checked in the factory.
38NZ series: Outdoor unit cooling-only air-condensed, designed for installation indoors or outdoors.
- 38NF series: Outdoor air-air reversible heat pump unit, designed for installation indoors or outdoors.
- -Indoor unit
40NZ series: Indoor unit cooling-only with vertical construction, designed for installation indoors, connected to a network of ducts.
- 40NF series: Indoor unit heat pump reversible with vertical construction, designed for installation indoors, connected to a network of ducts.