38AW/80AW Air-to-Water Heat Pump
Nominal heating capacity 5 - 15 kW Nominal cooling capacity 4,2 - 15,8 kW
- The reversible XP Energy air-to-water split system heat pumps with built-in inverter technology are designed for residential and light commercial applications.
- Excellent energy efficiency values, exceptionally quiet operation and meet the most stringent operating temperature demands.
- Integrate the latest technological innovations:
Non-ozone depleting refrigerant R-410A, DC inverter twin-rotary compressors, low-noise fan and microprocessor control.
- With exceptional energy efficiency values, the inverter air-to-water split-system heat pumps qualify for local tax reductions and incentive plans in all the EU countries.
- Designed for ease-of-installation and service and underline Carrier’s reputation for highest product quality and reliability.
- Available in heating only or reversible versions, to suit the demand.
- Can be used with a wide choice of Carrier terminal fan coil units – cassettes, low, medium and high-pressure satellite units, console units, under-ceiling units and high-wall units.