30RQM/30RQP Air-to-Water Heat Pump with Integrated Hydronic Module
Nominal heating capacity 170 -540 kW Nominal cooling capacity 160 - 510 kW
- The AquaSnap heat pumps are the best value solution for commercial and industrial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require reduced installed costs, optimal performances and maximum quality.
- The new heat pump generation AquaSnap features two new versions:
-The AquaSnap (30RQM) version features a compact all-in-one package where reduced investment cost (low Capex) is required.
- -The AquaSnap Greenspeed® (30RQP) version features a compact all-in-one package optimized for part-load applications where high SCOP and SEER are required.
- The AquaSnap Greenspeed® equipped with variable speed fans and variable speed pump provides premium part load efficiency to reduce utility costs over the lifespan of the heat pump.
- The AquaSnap heat pumps are designed to meet current and future Ecodesign and F-Gas requirements in terms of energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions.
- They use the best technologies available today:
-Reduced refrigerant charge of non-ozone depleting R410A refrigerant
-Greenspeed® variable-speed driven fans (30RQP models)
-Brazed plate heat exchangers with reduced water pressure drops
-Auto-adaptive microprocessor control with Greenspeed® intelligence
-Innovative Carrier “Free defrost” algorithm (pending patent)
-Touch pilot control with advanced IP connectivity and color touch screen user interface Both AquaSnap ranges can be equipped with an integrated hydronic module, limiting the installation to straight-forward operations like connection of the power supply and the water supply and return piping (plug & play), within the dimensions of the standard unit.