19XR/XRV Single-Stage Centrifugal Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 1000 to 5300 kW
- The centrifugal chillers provide exceptional value by achieving energy efficiency levels as high as 6.8 (EER) utilising proven technology designed specifically for chlorine-free refrigerants.
- Unique concept of the hermetic compressor:
– Single-stage aerodynamic impeller
– Tunnel diffusers, based on aircraft engine technology
– Motor cooled by refrigerant gas injection
- Possibility to control the compressors using a variable frequency drive (19XRV) to maximise machine energy efficiency.
- Use of high-efficiency evaporator and condenser tubes.
- Expansion sub-cooler integrated into the condenser.
- Patented float valve technology for optimised sub-cooling and refrigerant level in the evaporator.
- These advantages, together with the modularity of the units and their efficiency, economical operation and dimensional constraints allow the use of the Carrier 19XR/19XRV centrifugal chillers in any high-capacity water cooling applications.